Making a Booking
Please read the below Conditions of Hire prior to making a booking.
- Pick Up’s and Return’s will be restricted to 9am to 4pm (Monday & Tuesdays) or 1pm to 5pm (Wednesday, Thursday & Fridays). At times we may be able to meet you as early as 8am or as late as 5pm. A surcharge will apply to all hours outside of these times and any handovers on weekends. We are not open at all on public holidays. For the Weekender and Traveller the surcharge is $100 on weekends and $80 after 5pm (if available). For the Brumby and the Overlander, the surcharge is $125 on weekends and $80 after 5pm (if available). Please note that extra-night rates are usually less than this, so if you think you could be late, or you can return on a Monday instead of a Sunday – take the extra night when booking. See below for exceptions to this rule:
- Exceptions to the weekend surcharge: We will not charge the weekend surcharge if the trailer was previously booked to the day before you want to pick the trailer up and subsequently your pick up day falls on a Saturday or Sunday. (ie. Trailer booked til Friday, and you pick up on Saturday, OR trailer booked til Saturday and your pick up is on the Sunday). You will also not be charged a surcharge if you booked and paid a deposit prior to 30th November 2020.
- Identification: You must bring copies of your drivers license + 2 documents with your current address clearly stated on them to the handover appointment: Driver’s License, original Car Registration papers and Insurance policy are the most common and easiest to bring. We will cancel your booking and you will NOT be entitled to a refund if we check and your car is unregistered on the day of pick up.
- All 2 night, 3 night and 4 night bookings are to be paid in full at time of making the booking. 2 night bookings are restricted to pick up Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday only. 3 night bookings are restricted to pick up Monday, Tuesday and Friday’s only. 4 night bookings can only be picked up on Monday, Thursday and Friday’s only.
- Bookings NOT IN school holidays, will need a $300 deposit when making the booking. The balance up to 50% of your booking cost is due 90 nights before your booking date. The balance is due 45 nights prior to your booking date. Bookings made within 45 nights are to be paid in full.
- All school holiday bookings require a 50% deposit (minimum $300) at the time of making the booking. The balance of your booking is due 90 nights prior to your booking date. Bookings made within 90 nights are to be paid in full.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Eftpos, Direct Deposit & Cash. A 2.66% surcharge will be added to credit card payments or 2.25% to other eftpos debit transactions. This surcharge is a bank fee and not retained by Bean off road camping. Sorry no personal cheques. Please see below about making a payment, for further information.
Bean Off Road Camping and COVID-19
- Our trailers are restricted from travelling across border restrictions or to cities where restrictions are held for only some of the community. Despite your postcode allowing you to get to a restricted area, if Greater Sydney postcodes are not allowed where you are travelling – then the trailer is not allowed where you want to go.
All our trailers and tracked and monitored, and will have geofencing engaged to monitor our trailers not breaking Bean Offroad Camping restricted areas. Breaking these areas may affect the return of your bond.
While all care has been taken to make sure our trailers are clean from the previous hirer, we highly recommend that you wipe down any surfaces of the trailer that you will be using during the duration of your hire, once you take possession of the trailer.
We ask that if you have been overseas or have come into close contact with a proven or suspected case or hot spot of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the last 14 days, or are presenting with cold and flu like symptoms, to adhere to the advise from the government and stay isolated.
If you wish to cancel your booking because The Australian Government or The NSW Government has said that we are not allowed to go camping, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange a credit for a future hire, or a refund of monies paid, less any bank fees Bean Offroad Camping has incurred.
Bean Off Road Camping would like to remind people that travel insurance is highly recommended when considering a camping holiday, and is just as important to cover you for cancellations, sickness and extreme weather conditions, just as if you were going on an overseas holiday.
Online Booking Restrictions
- Even though our online booking calendar may let you book trips contrary of the below booking restrictions, the booking restriction will be brought to your attention once we reply with a return confirmation email. If you are not happy with the restriction which has been brought to your attention after you have booked, you are able to get a refund, less any out of pocket bank and transaction fees Bean Offroad Camping may get charged. You must let us know within 24hrs of receiving our confirmation booking email, otherwise standard booking cancellation terms will apply.
- Minimum hire period for all trailers is is 2 nights, but this is for mid week days only. Minimum hire period across weekends is 3 nights, but pickup is restricted to Fridays only. 4 nights hires are restricted to Thursday and Friday pickups only.
- We DO NOT ALLOW PICK UP or RETURN of TRAILERS/EQUIPMENT on PUBLIC HOLIDAYS, including but not limited to Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Australia Day, Anzac Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and other days like Father’s Day and Mother’s Day, regardless of offering to pay the surcharge – despite the online booking calendar allowing you to book these dates. Please plan your travel dates accordingly as you will be asked to amend your pickup date in subsequent emails, with extra night(s) charges if it ends up adding nights to your trip. Please enquire when making your booking, if this is likely to fall during your booking period.
About Making Payment
A holding deposit (see above) is payable upon booking. No booking will be confirmed until this payment has cleared. If the balance of the booking is not received within the periods stipulated in the booking confirmation you will receive, then the booking will be cancelled, with no refund of the holding deposit. If you are making the booking within the final balance due periods, then the booking is to be paid in full at the time of making the booking. Bean Offroad Camping strongly suggests your dates are confirmed prior to making any payments, as we do not have a cooling off period and any cancellation or change of mind, is subject to our full cancellation policy below, regardless of the duration after which you paid a deposit or the balance in full.
A minimum security BOND of $1000 ($1650 for Traveller and $2000 for the Brumby and Overlander models) is payable by cash, eftpos or credit card prior to departure. Direct deposit transfers must be made at least 4 days prior to pick up (If the transfer has not reached our bank account by the time you pick up the trailer, we will not release the trailer/equipment for hire). This amount covers insurance costs, excess and minor incidentals that are not covered by insurance. Bond refunds should be returned within 5 working days, unless repair costs cannot be determined due to public holidays, weekends, or unavailability of parts and labour costs. This allows time for Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire to conduct a full maintenance check prior to release of funds and deduct any amounts as outlined in our Conditions of Hire. In some circumstances, while obtaining quotes for parts and labour, there may be times when we will need to hold on to your bond longer than the 5 days.
If the bond is paid for with a credit card or eftpos on the day of pick up, a bank surcharge will be charged both ways and is not refunded when the bond is refunded. Based on $2000 the fee per transaction will be $53.20 ($106.40 total). Based on $1650, the fee per transaction will be $43.89 ($87.78) and based on $1000, the fee per transaction will be $26.60 ($53.20 total). This is a bank surcharge and not kept by Bean Off Road Camping. Should you wish to only pay the fee one way, then we are happy to refund the bond via direct deposit – please bring your bank credentials when you return the trailer.
If you are taking out one of our optional packs, then you will be required to pay an additional bond to cover each pack, as follows:
- Pack 1 – $450
- Pack 2 – $250
- Pack 3 – $150
- Pack 4 – $150
- Pack 5 – $450
- Pack 6 – $750
- Pack 7 – $750
- Pack 8 – $750
- Pack 9 – $250
- Pack 20 – $350
- Pack 21 – $1000
- Pack 25 – $750
Should any payment terms be contravened, Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire reserves the right to cancel the hire agreement at any given time. In this event, the holding deposit will not be reimbursed.
If the camper trailer is returned earlier than expected, then Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire will not refund any amounts.
Know your towing weights and responsibilities
It is very important that you know the maximum weight that your car can tow, the maximum weight you can put on the tow ball and the maximum weight the trailer you are towing is allowed to weigh. The maximum tow ball weight is stipulated by each car manufacturer. Learn about the importance of tow ball weight here. To get to this number you need to add the weight that each trailer puts on the tow ball PLUS what you add as extra to the back of your car, PLUS the contents of the kitchen drawers, LESS what the spare wheel of the trailer weighs. Basically everything behind your car’s rear axle and in front of the trailers axle. This weight can be countered by adding weight behind the axle, both in and on the trailer.
The tare weight of the trailer means how much the trailer weighs without gas, water, fridge and any of your belongings. The ATM (Aggregate Trailer mass) is the maximum the trailer is allowed to weigh with everything added to it. The GCM (Gross Combined Mass) is the limit the car and trailer combined together, car weigh. Learn about ATM & GCM here.
- For the Weekender, the tare weight is 552kgs and the ATM is 750kg.
- For the Traveller, the tare weight is 810kgs and the ATM is 1000kgs.
- For the Brumby, the tare weight is 928kgs and the ATM is 1350kgs.
- For the Overlander, the tare weight is 1058kgs and the ATM is 1350kgs.
So how much can you pack into the trailers? (All figures below are approx)
For the Weekender, the trailer holds 60L of water, so that’s 60kgs. It doesn’t have a tool box and we don’t include anything else with this trailer. The Jack, winder and wheel brace will have to travel in your tow vehicle. Therefore you can only add around 138kgs of payload to the weekender, under the bed or in the pantry slide. You may want to travel with no water in the trailer to reduce your payload to allow you to bring more of your goodies.
For the Traveller, you have a payload maximum of 190kgs. The trailer holds 60L of water, so that’s 60kgs. It has a 22kg fridge that holds 47L – so let’s say 30-40kgs of contents. The tool box contents with jack, pegs, ropes, timber, power lead, ground mat, would be combined weight around 15kgs. The included solar panel weighs 13kgs. With the fridge and water tank full, this all equals 140kgs. Therefore you can only add 40-50kgs of payload to the Traveller. You may want to travel with no water in the trailer, or limited drinks in the fridge to reduce your payload to allow you to bring more of your goodies.
For the Brumby, you have a payload maximum of 422kgs. The trailer holds 80L of water, so that’s 80kgs. It has a 29kg fridge that holds 80L – potentially 80kgs of contents. The tool box with jack, pegs, ropes, timber, power lead, ground mat, would be combined weight around 30kgs. The included solar panel weighs 13kgs. If you are taking the generator, it weighs 18kgs with full fuel. Without the generator, but with the fridge and water tank full, this all equals 232kgs. Therefore you can only add 190kgs of payload to the Brumby.
For the Overlander, you have a payload maximum of 292kgs. The trailer holds 80L of water, so that’s 80kgs. It has a 29kg fridge that holds 80L – potentially 80kgs of contents. The tool box with jack, pegs, ropes, timber, power lead, ground mat, would be combined weight around 30kgs. The included solar panel weighs 13kgs. If you are taking the generator, it weighs 18kgs with full fuel. Without the generator, but with the fridge and water tank full, this all equals 232kgs. Therefore you can only add 60kgs of payload to the Overlander, so despite all the extra places to put things in, you are very limited as to how much weight you can bring with you. You may want to travel with no water in the trailer, or limited drinks in the fridge to reduce your payload to allow you to bring more of your goodies.
If you are weighed while the trailer is in your possession and you are found over the ATM or your vehicle goes over GCM, the fines are very heavy and will solely be the responsibility of the hirer to pay. Using a trailer that is overweight, is not only dangerous as to how it handles and brakes, but could permanently damage the trailer. If you are caught with an overweight trailer, we will get the trailer inspected on your return and if there is any suspension or chassis damage, the cost of repair will come from your bond. If you have or are involved in an accident with an overloaded vehicle and/or trailer – that is, over the manufacturers specifications for your vehicle and our trailer, then say good bye to insurance. You won’t be covered. And you will be liable for all expenses relating to getting our trailer replaced and/or back on the road.
Please read our statement above regarding cancellation due to Coronavirus COVID-19.
Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire strongly recommends you take out a Domestic Cancellation Travel Insurance Policy to cover you for any unforseen circumstances, like your vehicle breaking down, the destination you have booked being subject to extreme weather conditions, or you or a family member falling ill or having a change in workplace holidays, etc. This insurance may cover you for any monies you have paid to Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire if you cancel your booking with us and are not eligible for a refund of monies paid. Please also check your memberships you may have with a union you belong to, or a frequent flyer program, maybe a health fund, etc. as some of these memberships include domestic travel insurance just for being with them. (An enquiry I made for a family of 4 on a two week holiday with basic coverage including cancellation cover of $2000, personal liability of $1.5M, baggage and curtailment cover, would of cost $70).
It is the hirers responsibility to know the towing capacity of his or her car, particularly the maximum tow ball weight that the car may tow. If after you have paid your deposit/balance and you find out that your car is not suitable for towing a trailer from Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire, then the holding deposit/balance will not be refunded, unless another hirer hires the same trailer for the same period or longer. A cancellation fee of 1 nights booking will be deducted from all monies paid. The towing vehicle must be able to tow a minimum of 85kg on the ball for the off road models and 70kg on the ball for the transcontinental models. Your vehicle must be able to tow a trailer mass of 1000kg for the offroad trailers and 700kg for the transcontinental models and 500kg for the Weekender On Road model.
All cancellation requests take effect from the date we receive your cancellation notice in writing.
- Cancellations for bookings NOT IN school holidays:
If the hirer wishes to cancel their booking 61 nights or more from the date of pick up, then the holding deposit of $300 will be refunded within 30 days of written notice being received. A cancellation fee of $100 will be deducted from the $300 paid.
If the hirer wishes to cancel their booking within 60 nights of the pickup date, then all monies paid will not be refunded, unless another hirer, hires the same trailer/equipment for the same period or longer. If a refund is due, a fee of 25%, minimum $100 will be deducted from all monies paid. If Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire receives no further enquiries for the same trailer/equipment over the same period in which you are cancelling, then the hirer will not be entitled to a refund.
- Cancellations for bookings DURING school holidays:
If the hirer wishes to cancel their booking 91 nights or more from the date of pick up, then 25% of the booking fee paid, minimum $300, will NOT be entitled to a refund. The balance, if any, will be refunded within 30 days of written notice being received.
If the hirer wishes to cancel their booking within 90 nights of the pickup date, then all monies paid will not be refunded, unless another hirer, hires the same trailer/equipment for the same period or longer. If a refund is due, then a fee 25% of the booking fee paid, minimum $300, will be deducted from all monies paid. If Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire receives no further enquiries for the same trailer/equipment over the same period in which you are cancelling, then the hirer will not be entitled to a refund.
Restrictions and Tracking
Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire reserves the right to refuse hire to any persons, vehicles or itinerary’s they deem unsuitable, without explanation.
The Weekender On Road is not for off road use, unless it is a gazetted well maintained track and the tow vehicle is not a 4WD.
All our camper trailers are restricted to New South Wales, South East Queensland and Victoria travel only, unless border restrictions are active due to Covid-19. We are open to ALL of Australia, BUT we will need to check out your itinerary and duration first. 2 week trips to the Flinders Ranges or Birdsville for example, are not excepted and we would require a minimum 3 week itinerary. Should you travel out of these states boundaries, we will assume you have stolen the trailer and report it stolen with that states authority AND your bond will be forfeited. All our camper trailers are tracked and monitored, including geofenced to NSW, SE QLD and Victoria, or to your itinerary if outside this area and we have given you an exemption.
The hirer/driver must be at least 21 years of age at time of commencement of hire period. Should the hirer/driver be below 25, there will be an additional $2000 bond payable on top of the standard bond for that trailer. Please note that as per law, P1 licenced drivers are not permitted to tow our trailers. The hirer/driver must possess a current full/unrestricted driver’s licence issued in Australia ONLY – not a learners or provisional licence. A copy of the hirer/drivers licence, as well as a copy of the towing vehicle’s full comprehensive insurance certificate of currency, will be taken by Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire prior to departure. In the event that the vehicle is in the name of a business, then a letter from the owner with full contact details will need to be provided. The hirer/driver must not have been refused Motor Vehicle insurance at any time. The hirer/driver must not have been convicted of any driving offence that involved being under the influence of alcohol and/or illicit drugs.
While Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire permits the use of their trailers in off road/4WD situations, we strongly encourage that the hirer DOES NOT travel alone on outback roads and/or any 4WD tracks throughout NSW/Victoria/SE Qld. It is preferred that the hirer travels with an experienced group, minimum 3 vehicles, such as the many Tag-a-Long tour Companies that operate throughout this area. Should you be travelling on a road or track that the trailer needs a third party recovery, then this entire cost will be the sole responsibility of the hirer. Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire does not permit our trailers to enter in or travel through any region that is being or is expected to be affected by a weather or natural disaster event. Our trailers are not to be taken through swollen creeks or rivers or flood affected areas. When towing our trailers, the hirer must be aware of up and coming weather conditions prior to travelling through an area or commencing their journey. Any damage resulting from breach of these conditions will have to be paid for in full by the hirer.
Conditions of Hiring the Generator
When hiring a generator, you will be required to pay the additional bond in cleared funds, that is associated with the pack you are hiring. Pack 6, 7 or 8.
It is the hirer’s sole responsibility for the Generator and accessories, once it leaves the premises of Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire;
All hirer’s are to check the equipment thoroughly upon commencement of the hire, as any damage, and/or missing parts, and/or faults, will be deemed the hirer’s responsibility and costs will be deducted from the hirer’s credit card;
If the generator is lost or stolen once it leaves the premises of Bean Offroad Camping, full replacement value plus expenses will be deducted form the hirer’s credit card;
Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire will not be held responsible for any injury to the hirer or 3rd Party, due to the hire or use of the equipment;
The generator will be supplied full (2.7L) of unleaded petrol and with an empty 5L jerry can. You will get up to 8hrs of operation from a full tank. It is the hirer’s responsibility to fill the jerry can to their requirements. The generator only takes Unleaded Petrol and Not E10 or premium;
If E10 or any other fuel types are used, a repair charge will be deducted from your credit card, as the generator will not operate;
All equipment, the generator, its cover and the jerry can, are to be returned clean and in the same
condition they were hired in;
Please read and understand these conditions thoroughly as there will be no exceptions to these terms and conditions.
Check List for Pick Up
- Please make an appointment prior to picking up the trailer. Allow approximately 60 for the weekender and 90mins for demonstration and paperwork for the Traveller, Brumby and Overlander models). This process can be sped up if you scan your paperwork and email it to us prior to the pickup day;
- You will need to bring with you copies of 3 forms of documentation with your current address on it. For most people this would be their Drivers’ Licence, original car Rego papers and their car Insurance papers. You may have to bring a utility bill and/or bank statement that matches your drivers licence name and address – if for example your car is registered and insured in a business name.
- Please bring originals, as they may need to be sighted. Online RMS Registration print outs are not accepted as they do not show address. Address on license and rego should be the same;
- Cleared funds for the applicable security bond, either by previous bank transfer, eftpos on the day or cash.
- If hiring any of our off road models, please bring your towing tongue with the ball removed. Ball cannot be removed at time of handover. If you own a Treg hitch, bring it with you please;
- Remember to bring an adaptor if your vehicle does not have a 7 pin flat plug;
- Please check your vehicle’s output to trailer lights, particularly LED lights, prior to pick up to make sure it is compatible and wired correctly;
It is a requirement of Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire that the camper trailer be returned in the same condition upon which it was hired. The hirer is expected to return the camper trailer clean and tidy, washed and/or pressure cleaned, removing mud, dust and stones.
Please DO NOT pressure clean the canvas or any of the annexes. Marks on the canvas are to be wiped off with a cloth and water only. (no cleaning chemicals are to be used on the canvas).
The use of aerosol cans (deodorant/insect repellent) is not permitted inside a Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire trailer, as it has been shown to affect the integrity of the canvas.
If there is any extra cleaning required, this will be done at the rate of $95 per hour, minimum, plus cost of cleaning products. Deduction of this amount will be taken from your security bond.
Damage & Liability
If any damage does occur to the camper, or its equipment, then part of, or the entire bond shall be retained at the discretion of Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire to cover costs of repair and/or insurance excesses.
Bean Offroad Camping will not be held responsible for any injury to the hirer, the hirer’s family, the hirer’s friend’s or any 3rd Party, during the hire or use of the trailer and/or any of the trailer’s equipment, and/or any extra equipment that is hired, borrowed, and/or used, including while at, but not limited to, the premises of Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire. This includes during a handover of the euipment to be hired or when it is returned. This liability extends to the hirers’ vehicle, the hirers’ family vehicle, and/or the hirers’ friends’ vehicle, should any damage happen to that vehicle while moving around Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hires’ premises and/or, but not limited to hooking the trailer up to the hirers’ vehicle.
When hiring the Traveller, Brumby or Overlander camper trailers, it is very important that the on board deep cycle battery is maintained. There is a battery meter attached to the deep cycle battery. The system will be fully charged on the date the hirer is due to commence hire. It is very important that the battery meter never drops out of the amber LED reading (or below 12.0V), as this damages the battery’s on-going performance. The battery can be charged many ways (240V-AC, 12V Anderson Plug, 240V Generator or supplied solar panel), so it is importantant that you have the facility to charge the battery during your trip. If the battery is returned with the meter showing in the red, or the last amber LED lit, or below 11.9V then $110 will be deducted from your bond.
Annexes/awnings and zips are not insurable, and the total responsibility for them is with the hirer. Any damage to the trailer, its annexes or awnings and the zips attached to these, will be subject to the full recommended retail repair cost, as quoted by Cub Campers Australia. Your bond will be held til such time as a full quote can be retained and the cost of this repair will be deducted from your bond payment.
Any damage to the tyres and/or rims of the camper trailer, in excess of what is deemed normal wear and tear, will be at the cost of the hirer and deducted from the bond. Should the tyre(s) puncture, blow or shred, the tyre(s) must be replaced by a similar or the same type of tyre, at a cost to the hirer. If damage sustained is considered within the scope of normal wear and tear, the hirer will be reimbursed for costs upon return of bond. Receipts for repairs must be provided.
Any costs incurred during the trip that the hirer believes Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire should reimburse, should be telephoned through to our office for authorisation. A receipt will need to be presented and retained when the camper is returned.
The Camper Trailer is not to be altered or tampered with in any way either internally or externally. Should repairs need to be made during the hirers trip, then authorisation needs to be obtained, so that work that needs to be carried out, is done so be a licenced repairer.
A maximum of 80kg may be stored on top of the trailer when closed up, but must remain on the cross members and not travel on the floor of the camper. It is the hirers responsibility to make sure they allow for any weight transfer on or off the ball weight as a result of placing items on top of the trailer.
The cost of any items from the Camper Trailer either external or internal that is found to be broken, missing, including substituted or lost will be deducted from the bond. This includes the breaking of electrical leads from the trailer to the hirer’s car. It is not just a matter of reconnecting the wires and taping it back up – the lead needs to be rewired so as to maintain the same original length of these wires for future hires.
Any malicious damage that occurs during the hire contract of the Camper Trailer is the full financial responsibility of the hirer plus any fees incurred in the recovery of those costs.
Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire takes no responsibility for the hirer’s personal belongings.
In the event of an accident occurring involving the Camper Trailer the hirer is responsible for obtaining the following information necessary for insurance purposes:
- Name, D.O.B, address, drivers licence details of any other drivers involved.
- The registration, make, model, and colour of any other vehicles involved.
- The name and address details of any witnesses present at the time of the incident.
This information is to be reported to the police by the hirer and a incident/event number given to Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire as soon as is practicable following the incident. The hirer is responsible for making a report to the police in the event of any accident involving the Camper Trailer, in the event of either the theft of or part there of the Camper Trailer or its contents or equipment or any malicious damage caused to the Camper Trailer.
The hirer must obtain a police incident/event report number for Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire insurance purposes.
The hirer is NOT permitted to sub-lease or lend the camper trailer to any other persons. The Camper Trailer always remains the property of Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire.
The applicable surcharge rate of each trailer will be payable if the trailer is not returned before 5pm on the day booked for return. Under no circumstances is the trailer to be returned after dark. The late return fee will be deducted friom the bond in the event that the Camper Trailer is returned late.
Hirers are asked to contact Bean Off Road Camping Camper Trailer Hire if they are delayed on returning the Camper Trailer.
What you Need to Know
All our trailers are tracked and geofenced to South East Queensland, NSW and Victorian states only.
If you fail to bring documents to support that your drivers license and car registration are current, or we can not prove through Service NSW or subsequent State websites, that your registration is current – then we will cancel your booking and you will NOT be entitled to a refund.
No smoking is permitted within the camper and its annex.
No pets are allowed inside the camper.
If you do not want the trailer filled with water, please specify when booking. This will potentially save you up to 80kg of extra travel weight.
If you require any further information, please contact us. We will be pleased to assist you.